Neurosciences is designed to provide the highest levels of professional expertise in all major disciplines of neurosciences/neurosurgery through an integrated team of neurologists & neurosurgeons dedicated towards providing total patient care. The Dept of Neurosciences is at the forefront to tackle the increasing burden by providing end to end services to patients suffering from Neuro ailments.
The department boasts of high-end technology & eminent faculty in field of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuro Anesthesia, Neurophysiology, Neuro Psychology and Interventional Neurology along with Neuro rehabilitation.
Neurosciences facility and technology
- Multislice Computerized Tomography (128 slice CT) - Computed tomography (CT) scanning is a state-of-the-art medical imaging technology essential to many neurological and spinal procedures.
- 3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) - Delivers the highest resolution brain imaging to identify any brain malformations, tumors, strokes, or injury that may generate a seizure disorder.
- Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA) - Detects abnormalities of the blood vessels of the brain such as narrowing and blockage, or malformations.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG), Electromyelogram (EMG), Nerve conduction velocity test (NCV), Evoked Potentials (EP), Video EEG, Transcranial Doppler (TCD).
- Dedicated Operating Rooms - state of the art operating theatres which are equipped with latest equipments.
- Dedicated Neuro ICU - 11 beds