approach and policies
Policies & Guidelines
The basic guidelines are:
- Maximum number of visitors in the ward is two at a time
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the patient's floor,
- Outside food is not allowed for the patient except in certain situation by the written permission of treating Consultant and Dietician.
- Flowers are not allowed
- Patients are required to buy medicines from the Hospital Pharmacy during the hospital stay. Outside medicines are strictly not allowed
- All personal belongings will be the responsibility of the Patient family
- Hospital authorities are not responsible for theft / loss of such valuable items
- Please abide by Security Rules and Hospital authority protocol.
- The Hospital is a "No Smoking / No Alcohol/ No Tobacco" Zone
- Photography in Hospital is prohibited & Cameras can be confiscated by Security if anybody is found using it.
- Attendant and Visitor passes are to be returned at the time of discharge
- Visitors are not allowed to sit on the Patient bed
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode when you visit Hospital
- Relatives of the Patient seeking to stay in Patient Ground Floor Lobby require taking special permission